Sunday, August 31, 2008

So, Here I Am!

So I'm pretty new to this blog thing, at least on a website like this. But I figured, why not? If people want to read about what's going on in my world, then I'll deliver! So just a little intro about me/clarification about my blog. I'm a 21-year-old student at the University of North Florida here in Jacksonville majoring in Public Relations and minoring in Psychology. Weird, I know. I live with my sister Michelle, also a PR student @ UNF, in a house in Jax with our roommate Deanna who is a student at Florida Coastal Law. So basically we are a bunch of college girls trying to deal in this crazy world! There are two Michelle's in my life, one of course being my sister and the other is my brother's long term girlfriend, whom we love! So from this point forward, it is just Sister and Michelle to avoid confusion : ) . And then of course there is Todd and Shaun. Todd is my brother and Shaun is my pseudo brother as he's been right by Todd's side since practically day 1 in the Air Force. That's pretty much the core of the people in my life, I'll introduce more as we go. So that's it, here I am!

No comments: