Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Last Days Are For...

Today was my last shift at Express :( Totally sad I know. But when it comes down to it, its mid-semester and I need to focus on my schoolwork, I need to find an internship...and not to mention my feet are a little pissed off at me that I abuse them so.

So I finally did it. My manager today even offered to keep me on for monthly floorsets just so I could hold on to the discount. It was tempting, and for a moment I almost gave in, but I couldn't.

Last days always seem to be spent reflecting and remembering. What will I remember about working at Express? Lets see...

When someone refers to Stella, Mia, or Eva, I'll know exactly what they are talking about...
Sizing men's denim still boggles me. "32/30 or 30/32?? Wait...what?"
I know parts of mannequins people should NEVER know, and I can dress 'em like a champ.
I still can't calculate percentages in my head... "What's 20% off $29.99?" IDK whatever the register says.
I know all the words to "Take a Bow" by Rihanna due to the fact that it played at least once a week, every time I worked.
And to this day I still don't understand why that nasty customer urinated in our fitting rooms. Ewww.

All in all I'll miss that job and all the people there. We had some great times. Maybe I'll go back after all is said and done...just maybe.

Looking forward,
Tiney

No comments: