Sunday, November 16, 2008

I'll Be Better At This Later...

I'm starting to think that I'd be a better college student once I graduate. I find it kind of crappy that I'm a full-fledged, working student and I don't get to enjoy the "college student" things that others do. I'm genuinely curious as to how others do it, managing their time for class, work, and all that being a twenty-something has to offer. Maybe they don't work, maybe they don't study, or maybe they don't sleep. I don't know their secrets, but I want to.

This semester is kind of intense, this month especially. Suddenly it's November it's final-paper-this and group-project-that. Not to mention my professors are set on having finals early. Can I get a break please?!

Meanwhile on the social side of things, the world is booming with things to do and I can't do any of them. You guys are going to the game this weekend? A social? A party? A concert? Yeah sure, you can count me in, I'll be there! ...when I graduate.

Feeling a little bogged down,
Tiney

No comments: