Friday, November 28, 2008

Not your traditional holiday...

Pre-Thanksgiving rush
Ghiradelli brownies baked in half the time. Deliciousness.
upsetting Sister because the brownies were essentially not for her.
too bad.
knocking out a good 8 1/2 hours @ the Pub
Kim's Birthday, Zoso && some delicious Blue Moon's
"Sister, we're gonna have to make a stop, I'm gonna need some Cherry Bawls."
running into my manager at a little post-concert drinking.
"Is this considered inappropriate?"
Cherry Bawls kicks in.
Beer pong and post-party til eeaaarrrrlly morning.

Thanksgiving Day.
hangovers are evident for Sister && I.
Macy's Day parade - for about a minute.
Starbucks & a roadtrip to visit Mom at work.
"I'm so glad the crazy wing isn't next to 5 Center anymore."
espresso has nothing compared to my now evident exhaustion.
Driving all over Jax because my hungover butt missed a turn.
"Sister, I'm pretty sure I'm about dead right now..."
just a little Roomie naptime ... for about 3 hours.
still kinda hungover. ick.
indulging in hours with the DVR.
arguing over which is better - The Notebook or Sex and the City.
i still support my case.
off to bed early - Express @@ 6am for Black Friday


Before you guys think that me and Sister are wreckless alcoholics with no family love or concern for holiday traditions- our Thanksgiving is being celebrated with our lovely family on Saturday. We were just taking advantage of a day off ... and free shots :)

Happy Thanksgiving,
The Tiney Weenie

No comments: