Friday, March 20, 2009

I Got It!!

As of today I am the new summer PR intern for the Firehouse Subs' Public Safety Foundation :)

I was absolutely tickled when she called me and offered me the position. I love how employers say "We'd like to offer you the position, if you are still interested." OF COURSE I'M STILL INTERESTED! This internship has a good rep @ UNF. It's one of the few out there where the interns ACTUALLY get to do work beneficial to their education and future careers.

Right off the bat, my first mission as the new Summer PR intern is the Men's Doubles Tennis Tournament here in Jax. It's a three-day tennis tournament that raises money just for FSPSF. Rumor is it's quite the event in the tennis world here in Northeast Florida and players from all over enter the tourney. Sweet deal.

I'm sure the rest of my summer tasks at the FSPSF will be just as eventful, and I'll keep you guys posted along the way.

For you MySpacers out there, check out FSPSF Myspace page.

Looking Forward,
Tiney

No comments: